Wednesday, November 22, 2006

dock and beer

I am writing this blog using a tablet and handwriting recognition software. It's the shit. Except it put "snit" as "snit." But whatever. I love novel things.

Today was not a fun day of travel. I'm not a fan of smelling someone's perfume that reminds me of a grandma's coffin. I also don't see the humor in your ebonics rendition of the flight procedure when it's 6 a.m. and I've been up since 1:30. But now that I think about it, it IS kinda funny. We got to NY and immediately went grocery shopping for our Thanksgiving feast. I love holiday shoppers, especially the ones raised in New York who have the thick accent. Yes, I want to hear at max volume how much your kids love this dish so that's why the bitch in the tacky leopard coat (you're wearing zebra) should have given you that last can of mushroom soup!

When we returned to the apartment, I ate some chocolate and took a nap for a couple of hours. I only got up to play with the tabletpc and write my blog.

I hope this is enough for now. I want to go "paint." If you're lucky, I might post my creations up here!

No comments: