Wednesday, August 08, 2007

yeah yeah yeah

So why the fuck haven't I written in three months? Because I've been to two other countries and had other shit to do.

Any more questions?

My life is currently in shambles as I attempt to pick up the pieces I left strewn about before I jetted off to New Zealand and Fiji. I've been back for over a month and have accomplished: getting hammered, overdrafting, rediscovering my love of baking, drinking a lot, working occasionally, being on facebook, becoming drunk, rereading all of the Harry Potter books and sleeping.

Haven't kept up in the journal I brought with me to NZ, but really, what's the point? I remember it all anyway, right?

Not.

I might actually start doing this blog now that I have time to do stuff other than lay around and wait for the power to come back on after the storm last night.

I've made a few crafts since I've been back, mostly for Nate's birthday yesterday. I only finished two of them, out of five? Yeah, five. I couldn't remember.

I haven't eaten for real all day and it's now 12:24 am so I think I'm going to go eat anything that hasn't gone bad while the fridge was off for most of the morning.

I probably won't be back for awhile.

No really. Don't wait around.

OK bye.

No comments: