Friday, August 18, 2006

moving out

When you move out of your parent's house for the first time, try not to take everything you've ever owned. And if you're going to college, when you come back for winter break, don't take everything home either. Take the necessities, and leave the rest. Are you really going to use your three-hole punch on vacation? No.

I found an apartment downtown, and I am moving in soon. I am very excited, because it is my first real home away from my parent's house. I'm living with another student who goes to the university in my town, while I am going to the private college. We're going to paint and make it cute... I am so excited. I'm going to sign the lease tomorrow, so i can finally get my keys and start moving in. I will definitely have some more advice for the future generation after that endeavor.

xoxo,

Cate

No comments: