Thursday, October 26, 2006

oh. my. god.

WHY did no one every tell me about this before? This is BRILLIANT!

It's a free disposable (aka recyclable) organizer that you can customize then print out. I found it on the Modern Cottage website, which is also pretty awesome.

Which brings me to another thing I've been thinking about: Is there some sort of code with linking other people's websites? As long as I'm saying good stuff, that's ok, right? If you own the website that I am linking to, and you don't want me to, uh... Let me know.

P.S. I need to mention that I have the COOLEST BOSS EVER, and when I miss the bus (which I do on a fairly regular basis) he says, "Oh well, so you work for half an hour. Mail hasn't even come in yet. See ya when you get here!" True awesomeness.

That's all I have for today. I have to go to my effing speech class and learn about NOTHING. (Sorry for all the caps. I am just SOOO EXCITED about what I'm writing about.)

No comments: