Sunday, November 05, 2006

day five

Thanks to some website I was reading, which I can't remember the name of now, I found this:

Photojojo! We find the best photo shiz anywhere


It's fairly new. I believe they started the newsletter in March of this year, but already they have an impressive amount of cool projects, products and inspiration. The only thing I don't like about the website is the header. I think it could be improved. But who am I kidding? I'm using a generic blogger template.

Speaking of which, I now have a small library (4 BOOKS!!) about HTML/XHTML and CSS programming. I am PSYCHED. Pretty soon you're going to see all sorts of crazy shit going on in here. Like this: I do NOT support the Wisconsin Constitutional Amendment regarding civil unions.

Thank God that takes forever, otherwise I might just have rainbow posts all the time. And I get a feeling that not everyone would enjoy that as much as I do.

No comments: