Wednesday, November 01, 2006

i suck at life

Particularly getting to my 8 am class, no matter how many times I tell myself I'm going to attend every class all week. That went out the window yesterday when I skipped everything to write a speech.

Today is my first post for NaBloPoMo. Instead of writing English responses or catching up on watercolor, I'm blogging. Par for the course. I also spent about an hour this morning learning XHTML. You have to give me credit for that. Instead of learning Spanish, I was learning the amazing ways you can add headings to your website!

The book I bought to help me through this transition time in my life is called "Build Your Own Web Site the Right Way Using HTML & CSS." For the first chapter I am writing the code for a completely useless website about underwater diving in the south-west UK. But since I am trying to be more positive (after hanging up on the boyfriend for telling me I am too negative) I realize that this is a great way to learn how to code, and I appreciate the author's enthusiasm! YES!

I hope to be able to soon make my own templates for blogger, because (shh!) the ones they have here SUCK. I love drawing and design, and it pains me when I have to put up with generic, BORING templates for my INCREDIBLY INTERESTING blog.

I'm going to shower.

No comments: