Monday, November 20, 2006

oww

I was shredding stuff for my boss just now and I hit my head on the corner of a table. Still hurts.

I'm excited for tonight, because I get to share my gifts from Sex World with Nate tonight. I'm going to be out of town Wednesday through Sunday, so tonight is really the only time we can hang out. I also get the car because I'm going to the DMV to get my license. Eek...

My visit to Saint Paul was kind of weird, kind of awkward. It was fun, but there were also some tense moments where I thought to myself, "Now I know why I didn't come back." My friend Jess found out she's bisexual. So that made for lots of conversations. And I spent most of my weekend with her, and hardly saw my old roommate Amy at all. There seems to be a lot of bad vibes between those two, who are roommates. It made it a little uncomfortable for me, which is never fun. Hopefully they'll work it out and stay friends after the semester.

Enough from me. I have to go to class.

No comments: